There are a lot of people in Australia who wish to drive their own vehicle to work or for running other common errands. Obtaining a driver’s license is mandatory to drive your vehicle on your own.
Out of the many people who wish to drive and get a driver’s license, the route most people take up is attending a driving class from a reputed driving school.
Book your driving classes at the reputed LTrent driving school. That way, you get to learn from the best driving instructor who is both knowledgeable and experienced. Read more about their classes, packages, etc from their website.
They are one of Australia’s most chosen driving schools. They are in this field for many years and all the years of experience have made them an expert at what they do.
Choosing the right driving school and the right driving instructor for you
When you decide to take up driving lessons, choosing a driving school and a driving instructor is one of the important tasks that you need to pay attention to. In today’s article, I will help you with that.
There are certain questions that you should ask your driving instructor, to find out everything that you should know before choosing and finalising your driving school and classes.
Ask these questions
It is a very professional affair and you do not have to look at it like a typical student teacher relationship. You intend no harm or offence while you ask these questions to your driving instructor. So do not hesitate to ask these questions.
- How long have you been in this field and what is your experience?
- What is your track record?
- What are your stats with respect to the number of people passing the driving test after learning from you?
- How your methods of teaching are and what special means of learning or techniques of teaching do you employ, if any?
- What are your facilities and do you mind if I have a look at your driving school?
- Do you prepare the learners for the driving test?
- If you do so, what are the success rates?
- Do you work closely with learners and give feedback on which is their area of weakness and where they actually need to improvise?
- What if they do not clear the driving test in their first attempt? Do you give them extra training and coaching to make it when they attempt again?
- If so, do you charge extra for this or is it included in the package.
- If it is included in the package, then how many attempts is covered within the package?
If you have any more questions in your mind that you think should be clarified from a driving instructor, write to us or comment below in the comment section. You will help out a lot of eager but confused aspiring drivers to make the choices for themselves.